Friday, May 16, 2008

Coming Home

I am frustrated today--one of those MCS-foggy-brain days.

Coming home from our wonderful vacation has been difficult. There has been much to do to catch up, especially with our publishing business. I've had to go to the post office almost every day, and that is always a problem. It seems that no matter what time of day I go, there is always a long line and someone with lots of perfume. Such was the case today and I am still reeling from it. The only redeeming part of the venture was my subsequent stop at Real Foods, our local natural food market, which is almost always a safe place for me.

Generally, I try to limit my trips to the post office to one or two a week. This week has been unusual. At least we are having beautiful weather. I think I'll go dig in the flower beds to clear my head.

No comments: