Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm Back...Almost

My apologies for not posting very much the past three weeks. I was in Utah for eight days, then home for a few days, then had company for four days, then grandkids for a couple of days, and then company again last night and this morning. That's just way more activity than my old bones (not to mention my immune system) can handle. And on top of all that, I've been fighting a cold.

Respiratory ailments and MCS are just not a good combination. And the visitors we had were all great about not using anything scented, but having extra people in the house always brings in more of the outside world, and that means more MCS symptoms (headaches, fatigue, fibromyalgia). It's a vicious circle, isn't it?

So I'm back to R & I (rest and isolation) to try to recover my wits (what's left of them). And I promise...more blogging...my favorite R & I activity.

No comments: